The work of our specialist consultants is as diverse as the geographical, economic and social environment we work in. Our consultants are overseeing curriculum design and drawing up financial frameworks for education. We advise and support our clients to make sure our solutions can grow and prosper long after we have gone.
Our portfolio includes
• National education reform • Capacity building • Institutional strengthening
• Teacher development • Curriculum design • School improvement and management
• Leadership and training • Careers advice and guidance • Inspections
• Developing strategy • Literacy and Numeracy • Vocational Education
• Leadership and Management • Textbook and multimedia development
• Adult basic skill and special educational needs
Working with governments
Many of our clients are government entities. We bring decades of expertise in education systems to provide practical and sustainable solutions. Education has the power to transform lives – and we want everybody to have access to high quality education. By working with governments, we can play our part in making this a reality through our comprehensive understanding of different educational contexts and our proven expertise.
Working directly with schools
Our work is often applied differently in various educational environments around the world. The varied environments provides us with the experience, the knowledge and the opportunity to develop products and services, which meet specific organisational need.
These include our:
• Schools Partnership Programme – driving improvement through a framework of collaboration and peer review
• Our direct-to-schools careers advisory services for inspections and evaluation
• Our own-brand international school evaluation
• International Schools Quality Mark